Sun Mote Copse And so I quit the p'lice department
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Gratefully, he accepted the offering he was given, touched by the fact that his sister had chosen to give him the bigger portion. She seemed interested in talking about Scouting, though, so he decided not to argue with her over the fact that he felt she should have the lion's share. He could always catch her something later, though, to make up for it- though five months of regurgitating, pre-chewing, half-killing and bringing her full meals made it a bit easier for him to accept what she offered him now. 

She mentioned Moonspear- a place he hadn't been to, but had heard about from Towhee and Niamh. Towhee seemed more invested in the place, and he was aware as well that this was the pack that Arcturus had come from, so he saw no fault in wanting to visit there a bit more often. Naturally, Wraen had her ties there as well, so he understood the meaning behind Meerkat's last voyage there, and he nodded. The sovereign had been on his mind lately as well- and he made note to go and visit her, and see if there was anything he could do to cheer her up or make her feel better. 

But then Meerkat mentioned going somewhere for a little while, which made him stop eating. -Like. Go for a visit, or like...Really go there to stay?- He asked. Sugar Glider was doing more or less the same thing- living with the Frosthawks, but travelling all over. Initially, though, the idea had been for her to go, and stay for a bit- but then he'd always thought she'd come back. -You can learn how to be an ambassador here, too, though...- He trailed off. In all his life, he'd never set foot inside the borders of another pack's territory, aside from the Frosthawks. Why? Because for the most part, the Copse was far enough from all other packs that he hadn't had much of a neighbour. -I guess the Frosthawks are the only pack that's close by. Moonspear, at least, might have some neighbours.- He said thoughtfully. -Kind of hard to be an ambassador...When your neighbours are so far away.-
Messages In This Thread
And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 03:35 PM