Sun Mote Copse And so I quit the p'lice department
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Her messy reply received a chuckle from Bronco, who reached out to lick a small piece of half-chewed rabbit off her cheek to tidy her face up. He'd been doing this for her since she was a child- so it just came naturally to him. "'Course" He said, with a shrug. This wasn't much different from what he'd done before, for Sugar Glider- except for the fact that this would mean a bit of a stay away from home, while he made sure that Meerkat was being properly guided and taught while at Moonspear. The very thought of living somewhere else...For the first time...Actually felt like a bit of a relief. 

He went back to eating, and Meerkat- ever the obedient child unlike how he'd been as a youth- voiced her concerns about talking to their parents first, but he nodded. He wasn't sure if Niamh would have any bit of a say in what Meerkat did, and he doubted very much that his mother would be reluctant to see him go. Living on a mountain for a few months? It might toughen him up. He could already tell that his mother wouldn't regret losing him to another pack, though he liked to think she'd realize- after he was gone- just how useful he actually had been when she was left without him constantly minding the children. 

"That's fine," He said. "If you wanted, I could talk to them with you. Makes sense, anyway- I got my own reasons for doing some tradework for Moonspear," He said. With both of them having an argument to leave- and with Bronco being strong and capable enough to act as Meerkat's guardian- how could they say no?
Messages In This Thread
And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 28, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 03:35 PM