Moonspear Child of Dust
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
With reference to his sister, he was drawn to laugh and nod. "Oh, you will," he chuffed, "She's as friendly as they come." He confirmed, knowing that while he was out patrolling his little sister was likely perusing the mountainside, meeting their packmates and exploring the inner territories. He reveled in hearing her stories at the day's end, and was pleased to know that at least this time, he'd have something interesting to tell her, too. That she had another son of Hydra to meet, and that he seemed to be down-to-earth, just like his brother. 

Antares, it seemed, would follow more closely in his mother's footsteps, straying toward the warrior specialty, he supposed, more than simply being a guardian. And his eyes roved over the muscled shoulders of the male as he prowled, to his sturdy legs and along to his brawny hips- and Bronco found himself wondering just how he might match up against Antares in a spar. He'd be interested too to see how Hydra ran her training, and what her results were, though he suspected that her teachings would most prominently be shown through her son and pupil, who would no doubt push himself to be exemplary, under her keen gaze. 

"I think it's good to learn a bit of everything within the mercenary trade," He said. "I'd be a useless guardian if I didn't know how to defend myself, or how to properly spar. At the end of the day, if you're out on patrol on your own and some mouth-breathing dickhead shows up intent on trespassing and stealing food, you don't always have time to call for backup." He said. "Long story short...If you ever wanna spar, hit me up." He tried to pass the invitation off as casually as possible, so he made the suggestion with an off-handed shrug, and a relaxed smile and side-eye, to gauge his reaction. 

This wasn't the first time he'd heard mention of Dirge, and kept the name tucked away in his mind for their when he crossed paths with the male. He didn't recall the name being mentioned by either Towhee or Niamh, but obviously he was important to Hydra. The sound of Osiris' name being spoken caused his ears to perk, and his expression to brighten from his usual, patrolling deadpan. "Oh yeah, I met him when I joined the pack," He said, his tone conveying his positivity. "Be nice to do a pack hunt here, sometime," He said. "S'pose you guys'd mostly hunt like mountain goats or sheep or whatever they are, hey?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - July 31, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - July 31, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - August 02, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 03, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - August 06, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 07, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - August 10, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 10, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Child of Dust - by Antares - August 11, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Child of Dust - by RIP Bronco - August 11, 2020, 11:01 AM