Moonspear Dulcis
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was near, observing her cubs play fight with a satisfied expression. They were learning... well, most of them, at least. Movement in her peripheral indicated that another was close, and Hydra, who had been laying down to start, rose to all fours. The tawny furs were reminiscent of an agouti she was quite fond of, but the build was entirely different and not one she recognized. Although she was confident a wolf could not get this far within the territory without intervention, were this a trespasser they would find they had met the end of their road. 

The matriarch approached swiftly, meeting her not with fangs to start but with an outstretched nose to ascertain who this wolf was, exactly. There was little warmth to Hydra then and there, all too prepared to act as she must when she must, and though there was nothing to say so upon her stoic and unfeeling features it was clear enough Hydra's movements were calculated to a certain point. Though when she gathered the information she sought, she recognized upon the stranger (to her) were the scents of her brother and sister (in love), and where her bearing was rigid to start with, her lifted plume swayed at last in welcome. 

Hydra was not one to take chances with her children so near, and as their last line of defense she would ever err on the side of caution. It was much the same with her packmates, and she chuffed in welcome as she turned to stand alongside the other and offer her own scent to boot. You are Toad, she gathered, remembering now her brother having mentioned someone new among them. Welcome to Moonspear. I am Hydra, she introduced. The cubs were too immersed in their faux war with one another, but she introduced them all the same as they played in the rain, these are my children... @Mintaka, @Mira, @Caelum, and @Altair, she introduced, gesturing to each in turn. They have been playing like this for hours. Who do you think will conquer the rest? she quipped, gazing sidelong to Toad.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 19, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 20, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - August 26, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - September 17, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - September 28, 2020, 11:50 PM
RE: Dulcis - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: Dulcis - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 21, 2020, 12:43 AM