Moonspear Summertime won't last long.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We can, Hydra answered with a wave of her tail, eyes bright. The Pale was a territory Hydra frequented for training, though scarcely did she explore the place in full. It was one of the territories the matriarch least frequented, and so even she had places to explore here, though she knew the paths well enough to utilize the place as a shortcut when needed. 

The other question was easy enough for her to answer. Though she rarely spoke of the mountains history, she was proud of it; it was a part of her own heritage. It will soon be five years, she answered, and I have lived here for four of them. The mountain is large, though; there are still places left upon it to discover, I am sure, she imagined. And it was true; four years granted her more knowledge of Moonspear than any bar her siblings, but no doubt there still was more of it left to see and know, so massive was this place. The Pale is a place I mostly pass through, if I am not training; the fog is a good obstacle, but by ways of sightseeing it does not provide much, she quipped. But hers were not the eyes of an explorer. Hydra was able to see the tactical benefit and merit of the place, though found little beyond that that kept her in this particular subterritory for very long.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - July 31, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 03, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 17, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - September 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - September 21, 2020, 12:13 PM