Moonspear And the chickens how they rattle chicken chains
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
As soon as Kukutux explained a bit more about the meaning behind her word, his mouth opened slightly and he nodded. Having Phox in his family meant that he picked up on some knowledge of the night sky, so he felt himself connecting the dots, and found himself leaning forward to engage further in their conversation about the moon. "Ohhhh, you're right!" He crooned. "Right, the moon, it...Goes from full to like...gone, and back to full in four weeks. My Mom's mate knows stuff about like, the moon and stars and stuff," And he smiled somewhat bashfully, given the fact that he hadn't explained Phox's knowledge very well. "But I guess in that case, I am -er- have," And he paused for a moment to consider his answer, "Sixteen or seventeen moons?" He chuckled softly, though he was reminded by a tweak in his side not to laugh too hard. 

She asked how he felt, and he sat still for a moment, noticing that at least as long as he didn't laugh or move the wrong way, the dul ache had faded away. His expression lifted a bit, realizing that her herbal tea had actually begun to work, and much more quickly than he'd thought. "Oh, I, uh, I think it's working, heh, thanks," He said. Having never been given anything remotely like a herbal tea before, he was surprised at its potency. He felt a bit tired, but didn't attribute that to the tea which had no doubt caused him calm a bit. "What, uhm, what was that?" He asked, gesturing the the water which had run clear again, after the remainder of herbs had been washed away by the current. 

Bashfully, he dipped his head and uttered a faint laugh, shaking his head. He shrugged a shoulder, suddenly growing self-conscious at the thought of taking a wife. "Oh, I would love a, uh, wife someday, I just...I haven't even had like...A girlfriend, yet, so..." He admitted shyly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And the chickens how they rattle chicken chains - by RIP Bronco - August 30, 2020, 01:36 PM