Moonspear And the chickens how they rattle chicken chains
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco's first reaction was a bashful chuckle. "Nothin' I'd know much about," He admitted sheepishly, admitting to his lack of experience with girls; he'd been more flirtatious with women when he'd been too young to really know how to court them, and had grown more withdrawn as he learned how to respect them properly. "It's like...Someone you like, an' they like you back. But...Y'know, if you're too young to be mates, you can be boyfriend an' girlfriend; try it out for a bit, an' see if you really get along." He said. "Sorta like....Courtship, but before serious courtship." He said, shrugging and grimacing slightly as he realized how much his lack of expertise in the area showed. Best to own it, though. "Like I say....I h'ain't had a girlfriend yet so...I can't really explain much of it to you." He said. 

Of course, he was familiar with the fact that most wolves simply courted and then became mates, without adding in another other labels along the way. He was fairly certain that the two relationships her mother had had with Colt alone had not had a period during which they'd been boyfriend and girlfriend- and that the same applied to her current relationship with Phox...He realized then that this whole relationship thing was meant more for children, and those too young to take a mate as their own- and that her was probably falling a bit behind other wolves his age. But it didn't bother him so much; the idea of mating still made his stomach lurch a bit. 

Whatever it was she'd given him, it came from something she called amigak, and he interpreted her explanation to mean that it was something found deep inside an old tree. That was where its spirit would be, wouldn't it? He'd considered learning these things directly from Kukutux and then teaching them to Sugar Glider, but quickly found himself realizing that perhaps it might be best for him to simply introduce the two, and let Sugar Glider, a like-minded medic, learn what she could first-hand. Just in case he gave her the wrong instructions, and ended up teaching her something that was either useless or harmful. 

"No more bears, I promise," He said, though he knew he couldn't necessarily swear off chasing bears altogether- but he could do his best to avoid stupidly stumbling in between a mama bear and her cubs. "Can you...Out of curiosity- can you actually mend bones?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And the chickens how they rattle chicken chains - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 10:47 AM