Sun Mote Copse And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Oh!" He exclaimed, again. He hadn't thought about how the shimmery mica dust might transfer from him to other wolves- leaving a traceable link from him to one wolf and the next. "Looks good on you, though," He admitted. He wasn't entirely sure how he looked all shimmery, but there was something really pretty about the shimmer of mica dust on his mother's blonde pelt; it made her look almost golden. 

He moved along with her, though, when she began to walk and he sighed. What news? Lots. "Ok, so," He began, as though to prep her and warn her for he influx of information that was about to pour out of him. "I dunno if you guys've run into any problems here, but up North there's a couple packs that're up to no good. One of them's called the "Saints," and they pretty much go around attacking people, especially lone wolves, an' they send out spies to check out other packs too. They got one named Nyra- tall, pure white fur, yellow eyes- that we know of that they've sent out, but I have a feeling she prolly won't be used as a spy again. We got her to spill the beans on all her plans," He said with a nod. "Then there's this other group of wolves, I think led by someone called....Merrit? Er...Yeah, maybe Merrit. Merrick? Ouf," He felt guilty now- how had he managed to forget what the wolf's name was? "We think they're potentially banding together, though, the two packs. Not sure, and I haven't met any of them, aside from that "Nyra Dyrefang" one, but they're trouble." He said

"And thennn," He continued, "There's a kid who's gone missing from Neverwinter Forest; little fella, prolly same age-ish as Alyx, Prim and Q- an' his name is Asmoses. His Mom and his pack've been looking for him for like a month-ish now, I think," he said. "You seen him?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be - by RIP Bronco - September 16, 2020, 03:15 PM