Sun Mote Copse And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Of course his mother would want to know what their plans were. And while he didn't figure it was her business to know, he still considered the packs to be allies, and felt that Hydra had never told him not to deliver a warning to the Firebirds. So he shrugged- as he didn't have the information to give her. "Not sure. We're doing a lot of training, an' sent out a couple scouts a while ago to check things out. I...Kinda doubt Hydra wants an open war 'gainst the Saints- oh, an' Ursus, that's the other pack-" He said, adding in the other detail he'd forgotten. At least this time he was fairly certain he'd gotten the name right. "Also kind of...Watching out for each other, in the unclaimed territories. Rumour has it they like to roam around and attack wolves when they're on their own, or somethin'" He said. So many details- it was hard to keep straight. Mal had given him information, Hydra had given him other notes, and Nyra had tossed a couple other names their way...All he knew was that those packs were bad news, and were to be avoided. 

He felt bad when he mentioned the lost child- he could see the strain it put on his mother to hear that another Mom had lost one of her children. From what he'd gleaned from the others, Niamh had not taken Alyx's disappearance well at all, so this news seemed to make her extra intense. But of all the wolves, he figured his mother would be the likeliest to have come across a wandering child; after all, she'd been out searching for Alyx, so the chances were greater that she'd find Asmoses. She was a skilled tracker, and wouldn't have turned away from a needy child; but if she hadn't seen him...He probably hadn't wandered this far South. "Okay. From what I know of him, having met his parents and sister, he's kind of grey, sort of marbled. An' he has two different coloured eyes." He said, offering his mother some identifying points should she spot anyone who matched that description. A kid with those traits would be hard to miss. 

Not wanting to dwell on a topic that obviously made his mother uncomfortable, he switched gears. "I been training a lot, though," He said. "It's a lot harder tryin' to patrol borders on the mountain than it is here, that's for sure," He said. "I even chased a black bear out, an' fought off a grizzly," He said, hoping that something in there would impress Niamh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be - by RIP Bronco - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM