Sun Mote Copse And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He stopped when his mother dismissed his accomplishments, and claimed that he'd been lying. True, he didn't have the scars to show for the fight- given the fact that he'd been smacked, rather than being bitten or scratched. Would it take visible scars in order for her to finally take him seriously? He weighed that idea, wondering if he was even willing to go to whatever lengths that would take, and get himself injured just for his mother to take him seriously. It was a ridiculous notion. He huffed silently and picked up his pace again, tagging along at her side somehat dejectedly. Sourly. 

"Well. Hydra's actually a great mentor," He said. "She's like," What could he say that would best get under his mother's skin? "Super buff, and can run up an' down the mountain without hardly getting out of breath. Same with the other wolves there- like all of her kids end up becoming guardians and hunters. She's got four there that're my age, an' they're all like mega-wolves," He said, oozing admiration. "With any luck, I'll be as fit as them, with her help," He said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be - by RIP Bronco - September 22, 2020, 03:16 PM