Firefly Glen As if the great divide could swallow me whole
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
I was also allllmost shadowposted, but had the wrong account on so I had to refresh hah! Also YESSSSSS REUNION <3

His ears alerted him, first, to the approach of another and he lifted his head from where he'd been following along a trail left behind by Osiris to notice another wolf approaching him- the one who had introduced herself as Leta. As far as Bronco knew- and with the assumptions he'd made on his own- Leta was more or less a recruit that Osiris himself had picked up while he'd been off scouting with Desdemona, and potentially either an old friend or a new flame. The mocha yearling had a kindness in her eyes that expressed itself with a glimmer that seemed to be innate, unbidden, though there was a friendliness to her voice and a bounce to her gait that gave her the air of a pleasant creature. 

"Not at all," He said, bobbing his head to invite her to join him. "S'a nice mornin' to be out, forgin' a new path," He said, continuing to move along once she'd caught up with him. "You're from, uh...Not Neverwinter Forest but...?" He asked, having forgotten what the name of her birthpack had been. It was a place he'd never been to, and hadn't heard mentioned much- an indicator that the wolves of Easthollow were a peaceful, quiet sort who potentially kept much to themselves. 

He trailed off, then, just as he caught sight of another wolf- whose dark form and sunset orange eyes were recognizeable immediately. Bronco was surprised at first, and stiffened when he caught sight of a wolf he'd met- and had quite admired- only to see him again now so far from where they'd last crossed paths. His reaction to Haoniyao, if compared to the way he greeted Leta, was a good deal less refined. The stiffness caused by disbelief broke suddenly as Bronco collapsed suddenly into a play-bow, tail winging high in the air and whirling in broad circles behind him. He pounced the last few steps between himself and Haoniyao as he trotted up to the two new packmates, and greeted him with an amicable bark. 

"Yao!" He blurted gleefully, and laughed, prancing lightly on his tip toes as his shmmery fur was noticed, shimmying his shoulders to show off how the mica dust caught the morning light. "Heh, yessir, I am! Thanks for noticing!" He grinned. "Yao, this is Leta, Leta, this is Yao- we haven't seen each other for like...Months! And you're-" He said, leaning forward, noticing that Haoniyao's pelt bore traces of cedar and pine. "Are you livin' in Neverwinter Forest now?" He asked hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As if the great divide could swallow me whole - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 04:35 PM