Firefly Glen I know a boat you can get on
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
In the wake of the devastation, the Glen seemed emptier- not only because they were short several packmates, but because he felt that the spirit that had brought them together had lef them as well. He grieved for the loss of them all- not knowing where he could put his thoughts to keep them from constantly roaming back to dwell on one of the friends he'd lost, all in one fell swoop of fate. New loss served to aggrevate older losses too- and he was reminded of the pain he still carried with him, after losing his father, Finley and Elwood. The list of names belonging to wolves he would never be able to see again had grown- and he felt it was nearly impossible to turn his thoughts elsewhere. 

He felt adrift in the Glen, and had not been interested in spending time with his other packmates. He was still slow-moving and sore from his own encounter with a deadly predator, but did what he could to tend to the borders in a small area. It wasn't enough of a distraction- and he found himself burning with the need to finally talk to someone. So he called out- all the while knowing that neither of his leaders might want to talk- but knowing that he needed to. He howled for @Atlas and @Antares, hoping one of them might feel fit enough to give him a moment.
Messages In This Thread
I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 05:20 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 24, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 24, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - January 24, 2021, 10:19 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - January 27, 2021, 01:45 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 09, 2021, 07:57 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - February 15, 2021, 01:24 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 15, 2021, 04:34 PM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by Antares - February 16, 2021, 01:08 AM
RE: I know a boat you can get on - by RIP Bronco - February 23, 2021, 05:09 PM