Firefly Glen another riff for the good times
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"It's...Overwhelming," Bronco supplied, with a nod. He figured that that might be the word that his sister was looking for. He wanted her to know that he too felt that way- and that it was alright for them to feel as though they had been through too much. They both knew from experience that life could be dangerous and that the wilderness could be hostile- but he felt fairly certain that what they'd gone through over the past month and a half had been excessive. It had to be unusual- there was no way that this was the norm that wolves usually lived through. He wanted someone to reassure him of that, as much as he wanted to be able to tell Meerkat the same thing, and be honest enough about it but all things considered...He couldn't be too sure. It felt impossible to believe that life could go back to something like normal again, without them having to constantly worry about things falling apart again and again. 

"There was a...Bright light, and it came across the sky," Bronco said. "It looked kind of like lightning, but...Kind of like a star, but stars don't fall," He said. He shrugged, feeling her chin nestled against his shoulderblade. "It hit the mountain, I think, and caused a landslide. I've been gathering our survivors near the northern borders. We should get back to them, I told them I wouldn't be long," He said, pulling back. He wanted to get Meerkat as far away from the foothills as possible, as well. He knew they ought search for the others that hadn't shown up yet- but at the same time, he wanted to give the mountain a few more days, to see if it had finished crumbling before he went anywhere near it. "Sialuk-" He blurted, when he realized that that meant that at least some of the Moonspearians had survived. "Just Sialuk? Or is there a gathering of Moonspearians too?" He asked. They were sister packs, after all- and he was keen to see that they both recovered, especially if there was a possibility that they might recover together.
Messages In This Thread
another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 05:49 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 07:21 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 22, 2021, 09:25 PM