Gyrfalcon's Keep do small things in a great way
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
That avatar is GORGEOUS.

Elfie didn't appear to recognize him- as Bronco would've expected a scowl or something along those lines, but...Nothing. No smile, no defensive gestures, nothing; just neutral acceptance, as though Bronco was a stranger to him. Because of that, Bronco doubted himself too a bit, but as he came closer, he couldn't imagine this being someone else. The hue of his fur, the light freckling of his cheeks, and the shade of his eyes- while his face shape had changed, and while he now possessed the body of an adult, there was little to be mistaken about his identity. 

-But he spoke a name that wasn't familiar to him. "Merlin?" Bronco said, clearly taken aback by being corrected. "I'm like...99% sure you're...Jeez, I could swear, you look exactly like this guy...His name's Elfie Blackthorn," At least, he thought that that was the surname Elfie had had. He was one of Eljay and Wildfire's kids, so there was a possibility that his surname had been whatever Wildfire's had been- but she'd passed away so long ago that he couldn't be sure. He squinted slightly. There was no way this guy could be a different wolf. His tail waved, more in amusement than anything. It was delightful, how impossibly similar this guy looked. "Oh come on, you're totally pullin' my tail, Elfie." He said, and he grinned slightly. "Don't worry, like...I'm not gonna pummel you into the ground again," He said, though there was some part of him that had never forgiven Elfie for pulling up the flowers that had been on his father's grave. "Remember? Does the name 'Bronco' ring a bell?" He asked, hoping that something cued a memory.
Messages In This Thread
do small things in a great way - by Merlin - March 11, 2021, 04:14 PM
RE: do small things in a great way - by RIP Bronco - March 14, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: do small things in a great way - by Merlin - March 15, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: do small things in a great way - by RIP Bronco - March 15, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: do small things in a great way - by Merlin - March 17, 2021, 04:51 AM
RE: do small things in a great way - by RIP Bronco - March 18, 2021, 01:47 PM
RE: do small things in a great way - by Merlin - March 20, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: do small things in a great way - by RIP Bronco - March 21, 2021, 12:01 PM
RE: do small things in a great way - by Merlin - March 21, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: do small things in a great way - by RIP Bronco - March 22, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: do small things in a great way - by Merlin - March 31, 2021, 02:48 PM