Redhawk Caldera I thought I'd have it worked out and I'd be making plenty
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Her voice sounded like a garbled, underwater reply, distant and obscured by the voices he heard taunting him from inside his own head. So when she slammed against him, he emitted a sharp, high-pitched series of barks and screams as he tumbled over sideways. A submissive sound- and at a volume so loud he'd hoped it both shocked her a d made it clear he wanted no fight. 

Force had been what he feared- and now here was his mate, standing over him with her finger on the trigger. He wasn't just projecting his trauma anymore, it was happening to him again though, he supposed, the worst of things was something a female couldn't do to him. But to be knocked over and pinned? It made him want to go straight to the lake and wade back in again to sleep among the lake scum. 

But for the time being he yowled plaintively, legs curled tight against his exposed underside, doing his best to avoid eye contact with her as a stream of urine wetted his belly. He thought his heart might beat its way out of his chest, if only his ribs weren't so strong.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought I'd have it worked out and I'd be making plenty - by RIP Bronco - October 19, 2021, 11:01 AM