Phoenix Maplewood transparent soul
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He looked away, not wanting to really see her reaction. He didn’t want pity, he simply wanted for the pain to be gone. He nodded simply at her apology, but discomfort settled about his shoulders like a thorny cloak, causing his skin to prickle. Avoidance seemed an easier route, even if it was cowardly, and her next two questions gave him both a means to avoid the hard topic, and a choice to make.

He wasn’t in the mood to waffle over whether or not his decision would have repercussions and so, he addressed her second question with a nod. ”Sure.” It wasn’t as if he could stop her, and considering her tie to his family, he felt it would’ve been shallow of him to insist she’s stay behind with Figment and Fennec while he abandoned them. If she wanted to leave the Emberwoods with him, he wouldn’t stop her. And as soon as he gave her permission, he warmed to the idea, slightly. It might be nice to travel with someone who was as easy to get along with as Blueberry. 

He gestured for them to keep walking. It wasn’t like him to enable someone while running away, but Blueberry was old enough to make her own decisions anyway. Surely, Figment and Fennec would figure out that she’d chosen to go with him. Whether or not she gave her leave was inconsequential to him. 

”I was just clumsy. Sorta slipped, and when I tried to catch myself I smacked by dose off a branch. Class act as usual,” He tried to brush off his injury casually. Considering the amount of scars he already had, it wasn’t like he looked like he was all precision and grace anyway. ”I think…I’d like to get South of the mountains, down toward where I used to live when I was younger; pass by the seaside on the way, an’ try and find Killdeer. That all sound OK to you?” He asked. He had plans, so he figured he may as well make her aware of them.
Messages In This Thread
transparent soul - by Manea - March 19, 2022, 10:32 PM
RE: transparent soul - by RIP Bronco - March 20, 2022, 07:03 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Manea - March 22, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: transparent soul - by RIP Bronco - March 22, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Manea - March 25, 2022, 10:26 AM
RE: transparent soul - by RIP Bronco - March 27, 2022, 09:19 PM
RE: transparent soul - by Manea - March 30, 2022, 08:47 AM
RE: transparent soul - by RIP Bronco - March 30, 2022, 11:06 AM