Dragoncrest Cliffs Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
”Merk?” He blurted, and hastily caught himself from being even more impolite and interrupting her further. What had brought Meerkat to Sapphique? He tried to remember what her plans had been the last time he’d seen her but…He couldn’t even recall when that had been. He didn’t even remember if he’d seen her after he’d come back to the Plateau himself, and suddenly felt very guilty. 

For having been so present, doting and encouraging for her formative life, he certainly had dropped the ball, right around when she came an adult. 

Slight disappointment hit when Alyx wasn’t mentioned, and no mention of Q either. ”Hmm. I think it was…It was a kid that found Alyx, I think, but Ez…ru..la? Something close to that, who brought her back to us. But yer right, I might just be wrong. It happens,” He admitted affably. Even though he was certain there’d been some association with that pack, Alyx’s temporary stay might not’ even been terribly noticeable. 

”But Meerkat’s here, eh?” He asked, and his tail waved amicably. ”You would’ve met Meerk wouldn’t you, Bree? Maybe? She’s my kid sister but she’d be like…two years old now. Is there any chance we might be able to visit her? She doin’ well here? She’s a go-getter, that’s for sure!” He praised.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired - by RIP Bronco - April 15, 2022, 01:10 AM