Spotted Eagle Mountain Sundown in the Paris of the Praries
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
 Bronco is not at the borders, he’s on the mountain miles and miles away. 

He waited patiently for the voice of his son. If he heard nothing, he’d assume perhaps that Killdeer might still be on his duty elsewhere, or perhaps he ranged too deep within the canyons to have heard his father’s call.

He was surprised to catch the scent of a wolf which was familiar- and he stiffened. This was the wolf who had been chased off after trespassing at Brechelient, when the pups had wandered too close to the border. He didn’t want conflict- he simply wanted to hear from his son. And he was far enough from Mereo- or so he thought- to avoid conflict.

But the stranger sought him out. He noticed, now, that she smelled of Mereo. So they’d taken in the trespasser- he wondered if Germanicus knew his recruit was one who had caused quite some conflict at their neighbouring pack. 

Bronco gave her a neutral look. She wasn’t who he’d called for- she was nudging her way into someone else’s business for no visible reason. She was tense for someone on neutral territory- he sensed her insecurity and disliked her for it.

”I’m calling for my son. I live in Brechelient, on the Caldera…I believe you know where that is,” He said calmly, his tone intended to imply that he remembered her scent. He didn’t forgive her for causing Maia such a fright. ”It’s easier for us to communicate via howl rather than travel the whole way every time we want to get caught up…And I like to avoid trespassing.” he paused. He hoped he wouldn’t have to elaborate. 

”But he seems to be busy, so I’ll be going.” He said, with a shrug. He wanted none of this suspicious woman’s time.
Messages In This Thread
Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by RIP Bronco - July 06, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Katniss - July 09, 2022, 05:42 AM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by RIP Bronco - July 09, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Katniss - July 18, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Killdeer - July 18, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Katniss - July 19, 2022, 07:18 AM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by Killdeer - July 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Praries - by RIP Bronco - August 08, 2022, 05:03 PM