Swiftcurrent Creek My sacred pining whims, my sacred vining whims
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie started to calm when it became clear that Arric was taking this threat seriously, but as the fear faded she started to feel — something else! Her hackles began to rise and she stepped away from him, a little stiff now and slightly alarmed with herself. She was changing. This was not like her. She wants Blossom, Her voice came stronger and clearer now. When I left - when Moss found me, she was there too. She offered to help. Moss didn't trust her, so she left. But she must have - followed us here! Reverie turned abruptly and started to pace again.
I - A small sound of frustration in her throat. I wish Lestan was here! But why? So he could panic, worry, fret, make a mess out of the mess they already had to deal with and then withdraw from her? Lestan was rarely helpful in situations which required a level head — and neither was Reverie, but the combination was often unbearable. Why, then, did she wish for his presence so fiercely? What was he to her?
Soulmate —
No; if that were true, he would have come back to her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My sacred pining whims, my sacred vining whims - by Reverie - April 04, 2023, 09:42 AM