Swiftcurrent Creek My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Moss told her not to apologize, but her explanation only solidified in Reverie's mind that the situation warranted an apology. I shouldn't have assumed, She said, glancing back to Moss only briefly. She didn't want to talk about this, really.
Talking about it, after all, brought to mind the reality that there was no future for her with Moss. Reverie did not think Lestan would return, and so she didn't think of him in this moment. She wasn't really thinking about Moss, either; she thought only of herself. But I - I don't know if... This time she couldn't look at Moss as she spoke. It seemed silly, in a way, to end whatever was between them over — this! She just couldn't imagine never being touched that way again, and she didn't think Moss would be okay with her seeking that kind of intimacy with another.
In the end she couldn't bring herself to say it. But the sentiment hung in the air between them, implied if not voiced.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My girl don't want me cause of my dirty laundry - by Reverie - April 14, 2023, 12:30 AM