Stavanger Bay I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Her eyes brightened a little and she peered west, in the direction he said he'd come from, taking her own shy step forward when he did. Reverie was filled with a burning sort of curiosity. Honestly, though — Eventide had a point. It was all kind of the same. Maybe there was no point in trying to see all of it.
To his question, she shook her head. I've only been here a few weeks. But I always wanted to see the ocean, ever since I heard about it, Reverie's eyes turned fondly to the water now. Where I grew up, there was never so much water. Not even close. We depended on rain. Rain, she thought, made for a better god than most. Better than what she had chosen for herself.
Do you think... well, I know this is a weird question - we just met! - but if - if you're not busy, well, maybe you could do something for me? I'll - give you something in return, if you want. You can name a price, In her anxiety she turned rambling, perhaps a touch too eager to please. But Reverie truly hoped that Eventide would say yes, because she didn't think she could find anyone else to even ask this of. I just need a message delivered.