Hushed Willows You're my starlight and I'm your skyline
Pledged
1,541 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Blossom appeared quickly, soothing the small surge of anxiety that rose in Reverie the second time she called for her daughter. She giggled around the driftwood when Blossom headbutted her, then set it down. This is for your den, Reverie explained softly, tail waving.
You're old enough now to pick one of your own. We'll decorate it together, and we can make a cache next to it, Eventually they would have to teach her how to hunt for herself, she and Boone, but for now Reverie would fill the cache herself. Already it hurt her heart to think of Blossom hunting, Blossom with blood staining her mouth. No, not yet.
And I'll always be just a shout away, okay? I promise, Reverie added after a moment.
Messages In This Thread
You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 28, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - September 28, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 28, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - September 28, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - September 29, 2023, 12:14 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - October 02, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - October 19, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Blossom - October 22, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: You're my starlight and I'm your skyline - by Reverie - October 23, 2023, 08:45 PM