Porcupine Ridge [m] So light your matches, and I will rise
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Shattered as she was, Reverie would not simply lie back and accept her fate. With a desperate snarl she lashed out, teeth catching the skin at her assailant's throat — and it all happened very quickly after that. Later she would remember, above all, the pain; the way each movement felt like lightning arcing hotly through every nerve, the whimpering cries she couldn't seem to contain, the tears streaming down her cheeks.
In the moment, all she knew was that her wish had been granted after all. Boone. Her heart leapt into her throat. The unwelcome weight fell away from her. There was snarling; the sound of fighting; the scent of blood. She struggled to stand. But all too soon it was over, it was over and Boone was there at her side and — oh, he was bleeding — for her, he'd fought for her. Boone, Her voice was nearly a whisper, and then — W-where is - Blossom?
But Reverie never heard the answer, if there was one at all. She felt herself fading. I love you, She managed, slurring a little now. Her last thought before the darkness took her again was that he was always so sweet, always calling her pretty pet names, always affectionate in every aspect, and that she loved him fiercely for it.
Messages In This Thread
[m] So light your matches, and I will rise - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: So light your matches, and I will rise - by Ptolemy - October 03, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: So light your matches, and I will rise - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 11:02 PM
RE: So light your [m]atches, and I will rise - by Ptolemy - October 03, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: So light your [m]atches, and I will rise - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 11:57 PM
RE: So light your [m]atches, and I will rise - by Boone - October 04, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: [m] So light your matches, and I will rise - by Reverie - October 04, 2023, 03:53 PM