Stone Circle Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
How - how do you do it? Reverie asked suddenly, pulling away only enough to meet his eyes. For long months now she had wanted to ask him this, to have another piece of his wisdom to hold close to her heart. Be a - father? A parent?

Her ears lowered slightly as she went on, I don't think I was ready to be a mother. And I still - I don't know what I'm doing. I'm afraid that I'll - I'll hurt Blossom, and it will affect her forever, The way her own parents had hurt her; the way she still carried it with her, even as a grown woman with a family of her own. And I don't want that for her.

I want to be - like you. I want to make her feel safe and loved, always, And I'm afraid I don't know how.
Messages In This Thread
Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - October 03, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - October 03, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - October 24, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - October 30, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - November 03, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Gunnar - November 07, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: Young blood thinks there's always tomorrow - by Reverie - December 13, 2023, 08:54 PM