Hushed Willows This is how you remind me of what I really am
Pledged
Party City
1,546 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It seemed that she and Wayfarer had both been thinking of one another. Reverie lit with joy at the sight of her, tail waving merrily as she went to greet her with a brush of her nose to the woman's shoulder. The wind picked up just then, and she shivered slightly.

It's so cold lately, Reverie commented lightly, thinking she was very lucky to have a giant husband to crawl beneath at night. I was thinking of hunting, maybe - I wanted to ask you to come with me. If you're not too busy? Her eyes flitted over Wayfarer for any sign of hesitation, and she was struck again by the blatant prettiness of her. By comparison Reverie felt — ragged, scattered with the scars of all the times she'd nearly died in the last year, not quite as fresh-faced and glowing as she'd been before so much heartbreak. Was that longing in her jealousy, or something else? She didn't know, and she didn't want to think about it. So she didn't.
Messages In This Thread
This is how you remind me of what I really am - by Reverie - November 27, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: This is how you remind me of what I really am - by Reverie - December 08, 2023, 06:28 PM