Hushed Willows But damn girl, since you've come around
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Her eyes filled with sorrow. Now it was Reverie's turn to shake her head, resolute in the belief that Akavir was not to blame for what had happened. It'd taken her such a long time to reach this conclusion. She wouldn't give it up so easily.

You couldn't have known that he would... that he would hurt me the way he did... Reverie trailed off, eyes darkening and falling briefly away from Akavir as she remembered that dark chapter of her life. Her gaze found him again with his next words. What had he thought she would say?

But she didn't have the energy to ask, not now. I meant to apologize sooner, but I thought... I thought you'd rather just never see me again. But then Mae... Reverie swallowed, heart still pounding in her ears, and the next words tumbled from her in a rush; I just want peace. Between us. I - I don't want to hurt you anymore.

Maybe she wasn't important enough in his life for true hurt anymore, but neither did she want to cause discomfort. Her eyes sought his then, an unspoken question lurking behind them.
Messages In This Thread
But damn girl, since you've come around - by Reverie - April 19, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Reverie - April 19, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:39 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 08:13 AM