Swiftcurrent Creek She said she cheated 'cause she tried to get ahead
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
She couldn't stop herself from wrinkling the flat skin of her muzzle in response to Durnehviir's question, but Wylla was quick to turn her gaze elsewhere lest she cause offense. "Of course not," she quietly snapped. "I'm not some monster." But.

"I know my place. I'm not so privileged as to think that just because they were conceived lawfully, they aren't going to be an issue in your eyes," she explained, a little sullen—her place wasn't as low as Chusi's, for which she was thankful, although she fully expected to be placed right alongside Grimnismal's former upstart for this. She would never submit to that fate, of course, but she was mindful of who the leaders were here and their right to decide whose children filled their ranks. She expected that the Alpha female would go harder on her than she deserved because of the grudge she held—it was this unfair impression of Durnehviir that led Wylla to believe that the crimson she-wolf would take her up on this offer and find joy in the distress it would cause her.

Besides, she was too withdrawn and deep in her own misery to muster up the will to fight for her unborn children if it became a battle of wills. "So I'll take care of them if that's what you want me to do," she finished.
Messages In This Thread
RE: She said she cheated 'cause she tried to get ahead - by Wylla - June 02, 2018, 07:39 PM