Bearclaw Valley the beautiful know they have power
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
he had begun to steal closer, puppyish hackles bristling, when the familar tread of another entered his awareness. "nuna!" merrick exclaimed. unlike the others, his friend had not stayed caught up in everything surrounding lucas. the coypup did not understand why that was, or why his own mother seemed so sad. lucas was bearclaw, yes, but merrick was her son. and he was here. why was she like this, then?
"do you know what this is?" he asked of nunataq. the only creature to have once put merrick's entire head in her mouth, she was also the only person that the boy trusted in many ways. one of which, as it turned out, was his willingness to admit his ignorance. to anyone else, merrick must put on a brave and brazen front. not so for nunataq.
"i think it'sa monster," the child added quietly.
Messages In This Thread
the beautiful know they have power - by Merrick - October 06, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Nunataq - October 09, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Merrick - October 11, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Stigmata - October 12, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Nunataq - October 16, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Merrick - October 19, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Stigmata - November 05, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Nunataq - November 06, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Merrick - November 09, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Stigmata - November 09, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: the beautiful know they have power - by Nunataq - December 09, 2018, 07:48 AM