Sea Lion Shores This bridge was written to make you feel smitten
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had no knowledge of a pack that lived on the island and was connected to the shores by a sand bridge, therefore she did not quite understand Reed's comment about the sea lions. This she let slide, because the next comment about them not tasting good was a confusing. All this big slab of meat and not one gourmet piece in it? She did not believe it and shook her head. "You think? Good thing I am not very picky about my food then, am I?" she said with a smile.

"Reed - nice to meet you. My name is Wraen," she introduced herself as well and politely dipped her muzzle. She wondered briefly, whether the naming choice for this kid had something to do with the home she lived in. And on that aspect - where did she live? "You live somewhere nearby?" she asked, casting a glance around to at least guess the general direction of the russet she-wolf's home, but could not find the perfect match here.
Messages In This Thread
This bridge was written to make you feel smitten - by Wraen - November 05, 2018, 06:37 AM
RE: This bridge was written to make you feel smitten - by Wraen - November 09, 2018, 03:25 PM