Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 
@Ibis .
Set some time around 15th - 16th November, but not very particular, when. @Maia - tagging for reference on whereabouts of the two.

It had got very windy and cold at the coast, therefore Wraen decided to move inlands: along the mountain range, across the fields and having the ocean line within the sight on the left. Weather conditions somewhat improved, but the temperature was still very low, especially during the night-time that the two sisters spent curled up side by side and keeping each other warm. Still, when the morning would come, Wraen would wake up feeling stiff and it would take some active exercise to get the blood circulating again.

Their path further South in the taiga was cut off by a steep ravine and large river. As far as they could see, there was no easy passage over, therefore Wraen decided to send Maia off East in order to see, if the river did not narrow down there, making it easier to cross, while she would remain here and try going down the slope, hopefully not trip and tumble down and see, if the streams was as bad as it seemed, when viewed from above. The climb was not particularly easy and the fact that Wraen was a tad bit afraid of heights, did not help either. No wonder that after a struggle that lasted for 30 minutes or so, she made it with heart beating frantically in her chest and herself reminding a person, who has had a roller-coaster ride, done it with her eyes closed and hated every moment.
Messages In This Thread
And with my sad picture of girl getting bitterer - by Wraen - November 07, 2018, 07:13 AM