Dawnlark Plains Oh will you persist
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Sometimes the best way is moving forward and doing something than standing in the crossroads, trying to make the right choice," Wraen spoke from experience. Leaving Sunspire had been scary in the beginning, but it had been a start. There had been days, when she had not known, whether, what she was doing the correct thing, she had craved for someone else to tell her that the path she had taken indeed was. But after a while she had realized that there was no one else she had to give an account to than herself. If her actions did not go against her better judgement and conscience, then they weren't wrong.

"There is this old saying that by admitting your lack of knowledge you have taken the first steps towards wisdom," she smiled. "Congratulations on that," she bowed in an all-too-official manner that indicated her humouring with him. "I see you caught glimpse of the divine and want all it to yourself, huh?" she asked him with a whimsical grin. "What do you offer in return? After all I am a capricious and very selfish deity."

After a little more talk their parted on mutually good terms and with a promise to see each other again sometime.
Messages In This Thread
Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 18, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - November 22, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 13, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:46 PM