The Sunspire I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen did not think that Amsu was any more crazy or hypocritical than an average person. She enjoyed a good discussion, especially, when she was not only on the receiving end, but could give her opinions and insights as well and see, what happened. So far she liked the guy - finding him attractive not only on a purely physical level, but also his patience in answering her challenging questions was rather appealing. The only thing that unfortunately tainted any imagined or possible future happiness with this guy was that he was like a calm water, no matter, how stones you threw at it. And, while a great quality in itself... something told her that tomorrow she would wake up from her crush and remember a pleasant and intelligent man, but not understand, why had she had such hots for him the previous day.

"Tolerance works for me. I am not much of a worshipping kind, I rather enjoy hearing everyone's takes on the world and pick out the interesting bits and include them in my world-view afterwards," she told him. From there they travelled the rest of the way to Redsand Canyon in comfortable silence (unless Amsu had anything else to add and she to ask). And finally they came to a high cliff, from where one could see the wonder of nature that red sand rock and winds had created. The labyrinth looked spectacular from above. 

"Here we are," she told the guy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one - by Wraen - January 01, 2019, 03:35 PM