Lost Creek Hollow I'm just doin' my job here.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
some bitterness over indra had driven the boy from his den; he stalked through the hollow with the air of one who must whet his teeth or explode. she had not come back, and though merrick had not been waiting around for his mother to return, her betrayal had deepened. henceforth, he decided he had no mother, nor father. only nunataq, and soon he would withdraw from her too, expecting that his sister would abandon him also.
but for now, she was all he had, and merrick stayed close when he was able, though not so close as to be an annoyance. today she was off doing whatever she wished, and he was alone with his anger.
there was a skinny wraith of a creature near a half-finished den, and merrick drew near. the air of the other wolf bespoke a low place in the hierarchy, and though the boy himself had yet to join the adult ranks, he knew instinctually that this creature was below him.
and so he approached with a growl, hoping to harry the man to his feet, copperplate eyes burning into a threat.
Messages In This Thread
I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - January 31, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 02, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 04, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 04, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 10, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 12, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 17, 2019, 02:27 PM