Sun Mote Copse The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Did not sound too okay to Wraen, but she did not comment on it, just nodded and watched her Maia with a soft gaze. She realized at that moment (either for the first time or again) that no matter, how many years passed, she would always see her younger sibling as someone to take care of, someone to protect and love, and encourage. Even, when they were both hundred years old, stiff and cranky. Especially then...

"Pain has to be felt," she replied. "And my shoulder is always available, if you need one to cry on. In fact, I have two!" she said, looking from one to the other and then wagging her tail excitedly. "So, Eljay was interested for kid stories mostly - with him becoming a father and everything - and I recall that kids have an attention span of a fly. Or - do correct me, because I believe that out of us two now, you were the last one to step out of kid paws. And then we could ask Epic's opinion on this, because he must be the most expert at this," she added with a laugh. She had never asked for his age, but he seemed very young. 

"The last time I tried to tell a story to a kid - I think it was Ibis - I did not even get past the introduction. The kid fell asleep," she mused. "Which is good in a way... all things considered..."
Messages In This Thread
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Wraen - February 20, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Wraen - February 22, 2019, 02:49 PM