Sun Mote Copse The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"And they did with the sheer colourfulness and awesomeness of the said weapon," Wraen picked up the thread of the story once again. She knew that she could have been more elaborate, could have done a lot better than this, but seeing Eljay as worked up as he already was, Maia being somewhat not her usual spunky self and only her and Epic having fun, she decided to finish it early.

There was a thing that she had not realized earlier, but understood better now. If you were very good at something and the said thing came very easy to you, then it was hard to teach it to someone, who encountered difficulties with it. She had assumed that story-telling was no big deal and it was true for her. But Eljay - though he tried his best - did not seem to have much pleasure in the way they had done it this time. Too much for the first time.

So after a pause she concluded: "This is an example of, how it can go, but this is by no means the only right way to do it. Also... we came up with a rough draft of it. Think of it as a seed - it was planted in the Earth, small and tiny, but it takes time and changes for it to become a full-fledged plant. That's the story idea for you. It begins small and simple and you grow details around it."

"I think that we did a good job this evening and need it to settle down a little. In the meanwhile, I will tell you a story about..." here we leave our characters, settled around the imaginary campfire and entertaining each other with stories of their own choice and preference.

I am narrowing down the number of threads I have, so I am wrapping this up as well. We can give it another go in the future. Thank you for joining and contributing! You are the best!
Messages In This Thread
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Wraen - February 20, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Wraen - May 11, 2019, 01:23 PM