Spotted Eagle Mountain that shattered feeling, well the cause of it's a lesson learned
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
this girl had led eagles down upon merrick, scrambled over him, and graced him with naught more than a bubbling snarl, but she was generous, and the boy was in no position to decline her offer. hungrily he fell upon the tender flesh of the fledgling, lamenting silently to himself that it was gone faster than he had liked.
keeping a watchful eye upon the wild shadow, he cleaned blood from his jaws and tested the tenderness of his shoulder with a step. it landed him back on his haunches with a grunt; merrick drew an irritated breath. she had said nothing, and so neither would he. as it seemed, they would be parting ways soon, and again he would be left in the darkened forest, injured and more helpless than he wished to be.
the idea did not appeal to merrick, and so he chuffed lightly in her direction, ears angling forward as he tried to assess whether or not she was like nunataq. the thought of his traitorous sister brought a cold light to the boy's eyes; soon he glanced away, attempting to settle the roil of sudden anger in his too-delicate gut.