Sun Mote Copse And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Fishing? That sounded like a good idea. "H'okay!" He responded brightly, tail waving quickly from side to side. "Ma showed me fishin'," He said, and opened his mouth to boast about how well he'd done (though it was not in fact so) when Elfie excitedly continued to chatter, saying something about golden fish. This definitely intrigued Bronco, who had never heard of golden fish, nor had he ever seen any. How could his mom not tell him about those? That a lame-ass she was. 

"Yeah yeah!" He agreed, nodding, and listened excitedly as Elfie continued- this time about some kind of fish that had teeth. He tilted his head to the side- his mom hadn't told him about those either!! But he liked the fact that Elfie called them Bastards. "Yeah! Them toofy bastards!" He agreed, baring his own in a little growl. He liked the idea of water monsters even more, and dipped into a play bow. "We c'n killit," He asserted, and gestured. "C'mon, less gettum," He said, bouncing twice on his toes before racing off- in the wrong direction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option - by RIP Bronco - August 20, 2019, 10:46 AM