Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh, wow, I had never heard about raising children this way," Wraen felt genuinely surprised and intrigued by, what Chanel had told her. She came from a small, nuclear pack, it was hard for her to imagine that either of her parents would split their litter at birth and send them to grow up elsewhere only to fit certain criteria. Sure, it would have been fun to meet other girls besides Sarah in her childhood, but she did not see, how would such a move benefit the unity of the pack at all. Just as the father needed to know the name of their child, so did siblings needed to know and see each other. 

Speaking of Sarah, however... Wraen's smile turned into an amused chuckle. Her sister was the least girly girl she had known and the very idea that she would be raised alongside other girls would make her climb walls. She was definitely not someone, who would accept sticking to certain ideas about gender roles. "By "old fashioned" you mean they also raised you differently? It is hard for me to imagine that in the wilds, where we all encounter the same challenges and circumstances, regardless of gender," she pointed out, "there should be any practical reason, why one or the other should be taught a different mindset."
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM