Sun Mote Copse Sometimes the weight of the world is too much
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had hit the jackpot - it was a true joy to see the girl's eyes light up in excitement. "There are two lines of work here that we need - one is associated with ranging the hinterlands. To seek not only possible places for scavenging and hunting, but also taking notice of movements of prey," she went into details. "We could walk to the coasts one day, I could show you the spots I frequent, when I have the chance, and which are worth checking in case ocean has brought something valuable to the shores," she thought about the dead sea-lion that she and handful of other packmates had feasted on.

"The other is about collecting information about, what happens in the other parts of the valley. If there are new packs forming in the vicinity, what are established packs doing elsewhere. It will take a little more cunning and not telling the person outright, where you come from and what your intentions are. Rather being friendly and inquisitive and memorize everything people say," Wraen went on. "If there is any unrest or trouble brewing, I would want to know that as soon as possible. Our pack is alone here, but this can change, if the lack of food grows worse," she finished.

"Sleep on it and we can meet another day to scout together and discuss any ideas or your own plans you have regarding the job," she finally offered.
Messages In This Thread
Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - November 30, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 01, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Sometimes the weight of the world is too much - by Wraen - December 21, 2019, 04:07 PM