Bearclaw Valley my heart is in economy due to this autonomy
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick stood fast, not wanting to disturb astara at her reverent work. he saw the grace with which it was handled, how carefully each ornamentation was selected. the bear spirit roused, growled to the boy that  he might see fir to appreciate his priestess more often.
priestess.
oracle.
a smile sidled onto his lips. "he says you are very important," the boy uttered. astara knew the language of his body, but she was not privy to the raspy inner voice. therefore, he must share it. witness.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - December 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - January 28, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 09, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 11, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 21, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 22, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 26, 2020, 10:52 AM