Bearclaw Valley my heart is in economy due to this autonomy
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
as always, astara turned all thoughts to herself and became the center of his existence. merrick gave himself over wholly to her, blood thrumming with a hunger only she had ever engendered, one only she could ever satiate. it came upon the edge of murderous lust, merrick had found, fixing in his mind the twisted faces of those he had maimed in his life.
a throb, low and insistent, the boy swallowed through dry throat and coursed teeth through the fur along astara's hip, body breathless with the memory vibrant in his mind and his body aching to meld sensation to vision.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - December 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 09, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 11, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 21, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 22, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 26, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - March 01, 2020, 12:57 AM