Heron Lake Plateau The otherside series.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
When Towhee had passed out the previous night, Wraen had taken a quick damage control and found that there was nothing too serious. Sure, the other girl would feel sore the next morning, but it was not as if she had torn a vital artery of the thigh. The last thing that came to her mind was that for a master mercenary Towhee was surprisingly sensitive to blood. Go figure.

She had lied awake long after that, listening to the other's even breathing and watching keenly the surroundings, just in case any of the two interested males returned to the pit. Or anyone else was drawn to it, because just because the Merlin Monroe of the Hinterlands was a bit beaten up, did not mean that her heat had been switched off. Quite the contrary, the scent was still here around her, making her confused and dizzy. 

Wraen must have fallen a sleep at some point, because the next thing she knew was Towhee yelling in her face. The words she did not catch, yawned and pulled herself up to a sitting position. "You look chipper," she told her. "I thought I had bled you to death yesterday," she added dryly.
Messages In This Thread
The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Wraen - January 05, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: The otherside series. - by Towhee - January 05, 2020, 03:33 PM