Sun Mote Copse the magician's assistant in their dreams
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"And, what would that be?" Wraen inquired, realizing that though she had known Avery all her young life, she knew very little, when it came to the girl's interests, thoughts and desires. 

"If you are more inclined to go out in the world and explore it, I would suggest talking with Maia. She's the best companion you would want to have on a journey and she would never say "no"," Wraen said confidently.

"We have quite a few hunters here as well. Large game, small game, tracking," she offered. "I don't see you as a mercenary type though, but I think it would be very useful to train a bit regardless. At least so much that you can defend yourself and buy time to flee a dangerous situation."
Messages In This Thread
the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - January 06, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - February 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - February 05, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - February 22, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - February 23, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - March 07, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 03:49 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - March 31, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 01:19 PM