Razorback Ridge you carry the heavens in your eyes
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
They're a fair size! Anyway, hope you don't mind if I fade this out here. I need to cut back on a few threads and make room for some fresh ones once I get caught up, and this one's fairly outdated since the merger!

Ah, Wylla quipped dryly, so you didn't need to work for your food. Big man, referring to mountain goats as small when he was accustomed to prey that either couldn't run away, in the case of a beached whale, or was unwieldy and awkward on land, in the case of seals. At least seals could pack a punch. For her part, Wylla thought hunting mountain goats on a mountain was probably a stupid idea.

Enjoy your hunt, she offered, but she wasn't going to stick around to find out how it went for him. Lots of ground to cover. She'd left Diaspora under the guise of scouting the mountains, but now that she was out here, it seemed like a good idea to do it for real.
Messages In This Thread
you carry the heavens in your eyes - by RIP Wintersbane - January 11, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - January 16, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by RIP Wintersbane - February 01, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 08:28 AM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by RIP Wintersbane - February 05, 2020, 04:34 AM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by RIP Wintersbane - February 12, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: you carry the heavens in your eyes - by Wylla - February 24, 2020, 11:49 PM