Sun Mote Copse If the world was ending you'd come over, right?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
All good! Bronco doesn't have anything time-sensitive on the got right now :)

Bronco, who had begun to offer solutions out of a willingness to help another wolf, was ruffled and surprised when the stranger cut him off so abruptly. He turned a wary, somewhat suspicious glance to him, studying his features as he hastily insisted- with strange vehemence, that no other wolf could be trusted to help treat his sister. He found it odd to entrust the care of a wolf to only one other, rather than trying to find a few who could possibly help her. Something didn't quite add up, but Bronco didn't feel like challenging the male's story, as he felt now that to do so might actually end up putting him in a more precarious position. These were his borders they were walking along- and though he didn't completely trust this guy, he needed to make sure that he didn't give him any reason to do anything foolish that might compromise their security. 

He nodded when Asa gave him a name, but it wasn't a familiar one so he shook his head. "Haven't heard that name before," He said, his tone still somewhat distant and wary. "Just sayin', though- if you keep heading that way," He said, gesturing, "You'll cross paths with our sister-pack, the Frosthawks. Their alpha female, Raven, is a skilled medic. You don't hafta share any details with me, 'cause I ain't a medic. But if...I dunno. Do what you want, dude. Help's there, though, if you need it. She might know something about...Whatever disease it is your sister has. An' she won't judge, if that's what you're worried about. Raven's an honest medic. She won't care what you have, or how you got it." He said. That had to be the reason Asa had shot down his offer so quickly- so he'd reiterated it, as Bronco still didn't like the fact that Asa would refuse all other doctors in hopes of finding one even though he had no idea where he was. But that wasn't his business, so he left it at that. 

"I can pass the name Crestwood along through my pack, though, if you want. An' if he passes by, I can tell him that...You're looking for him...Uhm...?" He asked, realizing that he'd either forgotten Asa's name, or had never been given it to begin with.
Messages In This Thread
If the world was ending you'd come over, right? - by Asa - January 28, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: If the world was ending you'd come over, right? - by Asa - February 04, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: If the world was ending you'd come over, right? - by Asa - February 04, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: If the world was ending you'd come over, right? - by Asa - February 05, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: If the world was ending you'd come over, right? - by Asa - February 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: If the world was ending you'd come over, right? - by RIP Bronco - February 14, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: If the world was ending you'd come over, right? - by Asa - February 21, 2020, 02:44 PM