Sun Mote Copse I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Well, then it is settled," Wraen replied levelly. She was blissfully unaware of all the drama that had taken place between Phox and Niamh previously. As long as their turbulent relationship in no way affected Firebirds as a whole, she had no interest in meddling in their personal matters. 

"However, I want you to tell Phox that, though you two are not mates, I will not look upon kindly on any other children he will father with someone else and not you this season," she added, her tone serious. "Your children will be under protection of the pack with all the liberties and benefits that come with it. But I will not extend my cordiality to any illegitimate or accident-litters of his, if such happen," she told.

"If you and Phox can reach an agreement on this - you two can go ahead. If not - neither of you have my permission to breed," she finished. "This refers to this particular season, I do not care, what you do later," she thought she should elaborate. "I want you to understand that I am not asking you this because of a fancy whim, but from experience. First, the resources of the copse are limited to raise young well and provided. Second, I wish to avoid any future conflicts between children that have different mothers, but the same father."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal - by Wraen - February 07, 2020, 02:01 PM