Sawtooth Spire Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
All Welcome 
With things more or less settled in terms of bringing the two packs together, Wylla turned her attention to the impending birth of her cubs. She was already feeling the urge to nest creeping up on her, and she was getting larger by the day, with swollen teats that made denying the pregnancy impossible. This being her second rodeo, the signs were a lot more obvious than when she'd been pregnant with Tiercel.

Her instincts carried her down into the deepest part of Sagtannet's valley in search of a suitably private and central location to begin building her whelping den. The search brought her into a thick tangle of trees in close proximity to the river, and it was here she began rooting around for a promising place to start digging.

Former Courtfall members or newcomers would be fun!
Messages In This Thread
Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 15, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Singing Oh my lord, she'll be the death of me - by Wylla - February 23, 2020, 11:27 PM