Sun Mote Copse The book is on the table.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had not lived alongside Niamh for almost a year to learn nothing about suggestive questions. Towhee might be all stoic and noble, and stood several heads high above everyone else in public, but she was a woman. And all women from every path of life love a good gossip. So...

"I like to think him as my friend," she replied simply. "I met the fellow some time last year, while he was out hunting on this side of the valley. I had met other Charon's children - Vela and Jarilo - so I was curious to see, what was this one like," Wraen was not going to reveal that her friendship with Arthur was in part a social experiment. Could Hydra's influence be reversed? There were the first results, but there was so much more to research. 

"I don't drive him crazy - not the least - but he is a stiff, awkard and somewhat shy chap, unused to people that are way different from those he lives with in Moonspear," she explained. "A good listener and shows some inclination to change the rigid nature of his upbringing," Wraen listed Arthur's good points, but naturally kept the best bits to herself.

"I feel responsible for him the same way an older sister would be to a younger brother," she concluded the true nature of their relationship (from her side; she was not aware of, what went on in Arcturus head). "He will make a great king of Moonspear one day and I want to ensure... if I am very, very lucky that he is a good one too."
Messages In This Thread
The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 09, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 09, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 09, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 14, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 15, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 15, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 16, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Wraen - February 18, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: The book is on the table. - by Towhee - February 18, 2020, 02:15 PM