Sun Mote Copse He said I'm fabulously rich
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco admired the snowy owl's dark talons with glittering eyes as the owl shifted slightly on its perch. He didn't want to disturb it, or scare it away as he admired it so. Having grown up with stories about Towhee's red-tailed hawk companion, he'd dreamt of having an avian companion of his own. He sincerely doubted that an owl would deign to associate with him- not when it needed absolutely nothing from him. He couldn't beg its fealty as it owed him absolutely nothing, and it certainly didn't look as though it needed either his mercy or his help. 

He tilted his head to the side when the bird spoke, finding its tone pleasant, soft and deep. He lifted himself from his play-bow, just as the bird took off. For a few moments, he had been distracted from his search for partridges- and of the dreary mood he was in. But as the bird soared off, he watched it go and the curiosity in his features dimmed. It was just another dream that had gone to chase the horizon. 

So he went back to his search for partridges, figuring there would be some with chicks this time of year, meaning that he could use what he'd learned about them to his advantage. He was fully aware that a mother partridge would try to lure a wolf away from her young with the 'injured wing' routine...So this time, he wasn't going to let himself fall for it. He didn't feel like putting much effort into his hunt- but unhappy or not, he still needed to eat, as did his family.
Messages In This Thread
He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - March 16, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Sinaht - April 02, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - April 02, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Sinaht - April 06, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - April 06, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Phox - April 23, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - April 24, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Phox - May 01, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - May 21, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by Phox - May 21, 2020, 07:19 PM
RE: He said I'm fabulously rich - by RIP Bronco - May 21, 2020, 07:42 PM