Sun Mote Copse mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco had started to become aware of the fact that the kids his mother would birth would not be completely his. Had Colt been the father, he might have felt every right to claim the role of big brother on his own, and let Nellie do the big sister thing. But now...Now there was a man who wasn't his father, who would father his siblings. And there was another big brother and big sister who would be around, and he would have to share his role with them. But Figment was humble about it, which made Bronco smile. Yeah, it was weird. He could share that sentiment. He chuckled softly, finding it reassuring that he wasn't the only one who was caught off-guard by the change in family dynamic. 

"It is, hah, yeah," He said. There was something dry in the tone of his voice, but the softness in his eyes decreed that he didn't necessarily begrudge Figment for his new relationship. "I'm...Sorta surprised. I dunno about you, but I wasn't really...Expecting to have...Siblings, or anything, soon," He said, implying also that he wasn't exactly expecting to have a step-father. But he didn't sound disappointed, just...Surprised. He shrugged. "But...Ma seems happy. An' your Dad seems...Pretty cool," He said, looking to Figment to get his feelings on the matter.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door. - by RIP Bronco - March 30, 2020, 11:30 AM